More about Beili Du
The chapel is built of whitewashed rubblestone with a slate roof which extends over the chapel and the small stable and schoolroom to the left. The facade has two large round-headed windows to the centre, between which is a round-headed plaque reading ‘Beilidu Capel Methodistiaidd Calfinaidd Adeiladwd 1800 Ail Adeiladwd 1868‘. There are two 4-panelled doors, set in the outer bays, each with a round-head arch above with blank tympana. The right gable end wall has a round-headed window similar to those in the facade. To the left end of the facade is the stable, with exterior stone steps leading to a schoolroom lit by a 9-pane sash. There is a board door to the ground floor with a cambered head.
The interior is simple with panelled box pews stepped back in five steps. The curved Sedd Fawr has steps up to the right of the panelled pulpit which is canted and with a moulded cornice. The interior is barely touched by Victorian fashion, including the tub-like pulpit. The joinery is all finished in painted imitation graining, typical of the date. The ceiling is a modern replacement.