See more on the People’s Collection Wales
Bethania Welsh Baptist Chapel was originally built in 1832 by builder Mr Hurley of Maesteg. It was rebuilt in 1840-1, probably enlarged in 1859 and rebuilt again in 1898. In 1908 a new chapel was built on the same site to the designs of architec...
Addoldai Cymru (Welsh Religious Buildings Trust), Wesley Church Centre, Maesteg Road, Tondu, Bridgend CF32 9BT
Registered Charity 1084030 Company Limited by Guarantee 3870343 Registered in Wales
The Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales,
Library and Enquiries Service, Plas Crug, Aberystwyth, SY23 1NJ