Hen Dy Cwrdd Unitarian Chapel was built in 1751 as a cottage-like meeting house and was originally known as Ty Cwrdd Godre Hirwaun. Described as the Mother Church of Unitarianism in the Cynon Valley, it was the first place of worship in the valley...
Addoldai Cymru (Welsh Religious Buildings Trust), Wesley Church Centre, Maesteg Road, Tondu, Bridgend CF32 9BT
Registered Charity 1084030 Company Limited by Guarantee 3870343 Registered in Wales
The Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales,
Library and Enquiries Service, Plas Crug, Aberystwyth, SY23 1NJ